Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman Secretary: Becky Purcell
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, and Debra Adams
Board Members Dinner – The Water Hole, 140 Division,
Ephrata – 5:30 pm.
Board of Adjustments Meeting -- 7:00 p.m.
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
JULY 14, 1999
Approval of June 9, 1999 Meeting Minutes
Approval of June 9, 1999 Decisions of the Board.
1) (Continued) PUBLIC HEARING – CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST – CUP request c/o Pastor William Graham for the expansion of an existing non-conforming church structure in the Heavy Industrial Zone, located north of Scott Rock-17 on Broadway Extended. Matt
2) PUBLIC HEARING – BROWN / MASSEY CONSTRUCTION- CUP to allow the location of a rock crushing facility for harvesting and removing existing spoil piles it the Open Space Recreation zone. Matt
3) PUBLIC HEARING – LANDRETH – Extended Family Living request to allow the place-ment of a second manufactured home on a 2.3 acre parcel in the Ag zone. Matt
4) PUBLIC HEARING –PEARL– Extended Family Living request at 5521 Adams Road North, Quincy. Damien
5) PUBLIC HEARING –RODDY - Variance request to the set back requirement and minimum lot size requirement of the Residential-1 Zone for a zero lot line setback to allow the sale of a portion of the duplex as a separate lot, in Lot 65, Larson Subdivision. Damien
6) PUBLIC HEARING – SHEETS – Variance request to the minimum lot size requirement for a homesite on a 35-acre parcel in the Agriculture zone. The proponent’s original 40-acre parcel was subdivided by segregation on January 22, 1998. Marti
7) PUBLIC HEARING – UNIVERSAL CONCERTS – TRANSFER of CUP granted April 1994 to Martin Hanson, transferred to Universal Concerts upon execution of pending land sale, to allow the location of the “Basecamp” camping facility. Matt
8) PUBLIC HEARING – NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS – CUP to allow the location of a wireless communications tower in the Open Space Recreation zone. Matt
Board of Adjustment – Questions and Comments
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda