Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman Secretary: Becky Purcell
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, and Debra Adams
Board Members Dinner – The Water Hole, 140 Division,
Ephrata – 5:30 pm.
Board of Adjustments Meeting -- 7:00 p.m.
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
AUGUST 11, 1999
Approval of July 14, 1999 Meeting Minutes
Approval of July 14, 1999 Decisions of the Board.
1) PUBLIC HEARING – JANET KING – Conditional Use Permit request to allow an extended family living situation on a 1.8 acre parcel in the Agricultural Zone. Damien
2) PUBLIC HEARING – DENNIS & JUDY RECTOR (STARS & STRIPES RV PARK) –Conditional Use Permit request to allow the transfer of a previously approved Conditional Use permit for a Short Term RV Park, and to add a Golf Ball Driving Range. Marti
3) PUBLIC HEARING –JAMES ANDRESEN – Variance request to maintain a recently built 6’ fence which exceeds the current maximum allowable fence height of 42 inches on his front and rear property lines. Ron
4) PUBLIC HEARING – GENE YORK – Conditional Use
Permit request to allow the placement of a second dwelling on a five-acre parcel
in the Suburban Agriculture zone.
5) PUBLIC HEARING – ROBERT & NANCY OLSON / SHADY TREE RV PARK – Variance request to the minimum lot size in order to create 3 lots from one parcel in the Commercial Freeway Services Zone. Damien
6) PUBLIC HEARING – ALLISON – Conditional Use Permit request to allow the siting of an agriculturally-related commercial business in the Agriculture zone for an educational and recreational Corn Maze for non-profit. Marti
Board of Adjustment – Questions and Comments
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda