Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman Secretary: Becky Purcell
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, and Debra Adams
Board Members Dinner – The Water Hole, 140 Division,
Ephrata – 5:30 pm.
Board of Adjustments Meeting -- 7:00 p.m.
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
SEPTEMBER 8, 1999
Approval of August 11, 1999 Meeting Minutes
Approval of August 11, 1999 Decisions of the Board.
1) PUBLIC HEARING – WILLIAM AND MARY WAITES– VARIANCE request to the side yard setback, to allow a setback of zero (0) feet, for the separation of a duplex. Marti
2) PUBLIC HEARING – WINIFRED DAVEY – Conditional Use Permit request to allow an extended family living situation in the Agricultural Zone. Ron
3) PUBLIC HEARING – VALENTIN NAIDENOV – Variance request to the minimum lot size to create a 1.6 acre lot from the existing 4-acre lot. Damien
4) PUBLIC HEARING – DARRELL AND ALLIE SAUNDERS – Variance request to the side yard setback requirement of five feet, to allow a 2.5 foot set back. Ron
5) PUBLIC HEARING –LANCE HAMMOND– Variance request to the minimum lot size requirement to subdivide a 1.73 acre parcel from a 4.40 acre parcel in the Agriculture zone. The subject proposal currently has an existing homesite on the property. Marti
6) PUBLIC HEARING – DONALD AND LYNDA LANDRETH –Variance request to the minimum lot size to allow development permits to be issued on their existing vacant 19 acre parcel in the Agricultural zone. Peter
7) PUBLIC HEARING – LEROY AND BARBARA ASHER– Variance request to the minimum lot size in order to develop a 7.08 acre parcel in the Agricultural Zone. Ron
8) PUBLIC HEARING – SHIRLEY JELVIK – Conditional Use Permit request to allow a second home on a lot for security caretaker purposes, in the General Commercial zone. Damien
9) PUBLIC HEARING – SHIRLEY JELVIK – Conditional Use Permit Transfer, in the General Commercial Zone. Damien
Board of Adjustment – Questions and Comments
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda