Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman Secretary: Becky Purcell
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, Debra Adams, Lee Graham
Board Members Dinner – The Water Hole, 140 Division,
Ephrata – 5:30 pm.
Board of Adjustments Meeting -- 7:00 p.m.
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
NOVEMBER 10, 1999
Approval of October 13, 1999 Meeting Minutes
Approval of October 13, 1999 Decisions of the Board.
1) PUBLIC HEARING – DON & LYNDA LANDRETH – Variance request to the minimum lot size to allow development permits to be issued on their existing vacant 19 acre parcel (of the 21.3 acre farm unit which was segregated in 1999). The subject parcel is located the Agricultural Zone of Grant County, in Farm Unit 98, Block 70; S 33, T 22N, R 27 E. Peter
2) PUBLIC HEARING –G. C. PUBLIC WORKS DEPT. - Conditional Use Permit request for the operation of a gravel pit (rock quarry and crushing operation) on 27.5 acres in the Agriculture Zone of Grant County; S 35, T 20N, R 30 E. Damien
3) PUBLIC HEARING – DANA & KARA GUNDERSON - Variance request to the minimum lot size to allow the subdivision of an 8.44 acre parcel into two lots with Parcel ‘A’ consisting of 1.33 acres and Parcel ‘B’ consisting of 7.11 acres in the Agriculture Zone of Grant County, S 19, T 22N, R 27 E. Marti
4) PUBLIC HEARING – JON & BARBARA ANN BERGMAN - Variance to the minimum lot size request to allow development permits to be issued on a half acre parcel in the Open Space Recreation Zone of Grant County, at 9478 Crescent Bar Road NW, S 18, T 20N, R 23 E. Marti
5) PUBLIC HEARING – LARRY FORTNER - Variance to the setback requirements for an existing home in the Suburban –2 Zone of Grant County, at 9054 Crescent Bar Road NW #21; S 18, T 20N, R 23 E. Damien
6) PUBLIC HEARING – DAVID HAYES - Variance request to the side yard setback requirements for an existing home in the Suburban-2 Zone of Grant County, at 9054 Crescent Bar Road NW #20; S 18, T 20N, R 23 E. Damien
7) PUBLIC HEARING – D. E. CLYDE – Conditional Use Permit request to allow the placement of a second dwelling on a 7.6 acre parcel in the Agriculture Zone of Grant County, FU 3, Block 253 of S 6, T 14N, R 25 E. Marti
Board of Adjustment – Questions and Comments
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda