Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman Secretary: Becky Purcell
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, Debra Adams, Lee Graham
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
DECEMBER 8, 1999
Approval of November 10, 1999 Meeting Minutes
Approval of November 10, 1999 Decisions of the Board.
1) PUBLIC HEARING – JON & BARBARA ANN BERGMAN (CARRY-OVER FROM PREVIOUS MONTH) - Variance request to the minimum lot size request to allow development permits to be issued on a half acre parcel in the Open Space Recreation Zone of Grant County, S18, T20, R23 Marti
2) PUBLIC HEARING – CENTRAL WA CONCRETE - Conditional
Use Permit Transfer requests for the existing Conditional Use Permit issued
to Columbia Concrete Products be transferred to Central Wa Concrete to allow
the continued extraction, rock crushing and processing, concrete batching and
asphalt batching operations.
S22, T21, R26 Damien
3) PUBLIC HEARING – ROBERT & BARBARA HUSS – Variance request to the minimum lot size to allow the subdivision of a 40.93 acre parcel into two parcels (Parcel ‘A’ = 17.68 acres and Parcel ‘B’ = 23.25 acres). Both parcels are located within the Agricultural Zoning District of Grant County. S2, T19, R28 Marti
4) PUBLIC HEARING – SENTINEL GAP VINEYARDS L.L.C. (C/O LARRY MYRICK, MANAGER) - CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT requested for the location of a gravel pit, rock crusher, and asphalt production operation at an existing gravel pit on 40- acres in the Open Space Recreation Zone of Grant County. S3, T16, R23 Peter
5) PUBLIC HEARING – LARRY FOWLER – CONDITIONAL
USE PERMIT for a security-caretaker. The proponent is seeking to place one manufactured
home on approx. 0.75 acres in the General Commercial Zone of Grant County.
S13, T19, R28 Damien
Board of Adjustment – Questions and Comments
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda