COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
OCTOBER 11, 2000
Approval of September 13, 2000 Meeting Minutes
Approval of September 13, 2000 Decisions of the Board.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Doug Lakman – Conditional Use Permit– Request to allow the siting of both Park Model and Traditional Recreational Vehicles on the 43-lot Phase 2 of Potholes Golf and Camping Condominium, currently zoned Planned Unit Development/Open Space Recreation. (17-17-28) Damien #00-2944
2. PUBLIC HEARING – Ned Holes – Conditional Use Permit– to reopen an auto wrecking yard covering approximately 7 acres of a 24-acre parcel in the Agriculture zone of Grant County. (16-20-28) Ed #00-2940
3. PUBLIC HEARING – Curtis Obershaw – Variance– Request to the minimum lot size in order to divide a 9.27 acre parcel into two 4.6 acre parcels in the Suburban-Agriculture zone of Grant County. (16-20-28 Kristi #00-2948
4. PUBLIC HEARING –Bill Cowin – Variance– Request to the side yard setback requirement for an existing 12' X 37' garage addition in the Open Space Recreation zone of Grant County. (2-18-22) Jason #00-2956
5. PUBLIC HEARING – Tom & Donna McCauley –
Variance– Request to the minimum lot size to create 2 lots (5.0 and 6.3
acres in size) from an 11.6 acre lot in the Agricultural zone of Grant County.
(19-19-24) Jason #00-2963
6. PUBLIC HEARING – Steve & Kelly Pugh – Variance– Request to the minimum lot size for development permits on a 5-acre parcel in the Agricultural zone of Grant County. (13-20-28) Jason #00-2966
7. PUBLIC HEARING – Alice & Don Dyk –Conditional Use Permit – to allow an Extended Family Living arrangement on 157 acres in the Agricultural zone of Grant County. (5-18-23) Jason #00-2974
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda