Chairman: Ollie Click, Chairman
Vice Chairman: Doug Rathbone
Board Members: Norman Estoos, John Hyer, Scott Rock, and Lee Graham
Secretary: Becky Purcell
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
JANUARY 9, 2002
Election of Board of Adjustment officers:
· Re-election of Chairman and Vice Chairman.
· Re-appointment of Secretary and alternate Secretary.
Approval of December 12, 2001 Meeting Minutes.
Approval of December 12, 2001 Decisions of the Board.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Celite Corp. - Conditional Use Permit to mine diatomite in a 44-acre area. Project will reclaim a 40-year old mine in the Rural Remote zone. (20-18-23) Billie #01-3219
2. PUBLIC HEARING (Annual Review)- Gorge Campground Conditional Use Permit. Kevin #99-2800
RESCHEDULED TO JANUARY 29TH AT 7:00 p.m.
3. PUBLIC HEARING (Continued each month since July 2001) - Tim & Keith Hanson – Variance to the requirement of posting 150% cash payment that would ensure actions and improvements necessary to connect to public water and sewer system, and requirement for the utilization of municipal utilities (sewer and water), of the City of Moses Lake. (30-19-28) Kent #01-3134
Back to Board of Adjustment Agenda