Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
NOVEMBER 7, 2001
Review and Approval of October 3, 2001 Planning Commission Minutes
1. PUBLIC HEARING – WILLIAM PERDUE – Rezone of
a 6.2-acre parcel from Public Facility to Urban Light Industrial.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – MARY FLANNERY – Replat application
to allow the division of a .60-acre parcel into two .30-acre parcels in the
Urban Residential-3 zone of Grant County.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – RICHARD & JODY OHNSTAD –
Reasonable Use Exception to allow the development of a single family dwelling
on a 2.34 acre parcel in the Agriculture zone of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING – DAVID & JUANITA NEISINGER –
Reasonable Use Exception to allow residential development rights on a 4.5 acre
site, made up of two parcels in the Rural Residential –1 zone of Grant
5. PUBLIC HEARING – RONALD KREGER – Replat application
to allow a lot consolidation of lots 27 & 28 Sunland Estate No. 2 in the
Shoreline Development-4 zone of Grant County. (Continuance requested –
see Letter in file)
6. PUBLIC HEARING – MATHEW & KIM GOSNEY - Replat
application to allow consolidation of lots 326 & 327 in Desert Aire #1 subdivision
in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County
7. PUBLIC HEARING – DESERT AIRE RURAL VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS continued hearing from October 17, 2001.
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner