Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
DECEMBER 5, 2001
Review and Approval of November 7, 2001 Planning Commission Minutes
1. PUBLIC HEARING – LINDA RIES –Re-plat application
to allow the division of lot 135 of Larson Subdivision into two parcels.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – THOMAS DOBBIN & LOIS KNUTSON
– Re-plat application to allow the consolidation of lots 140 & 141
in Desert Aire #2 in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – GRANT COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
– Ordinance consistent with the Comprehensive Plan, establishing a Hearing
4. PUBLIC HEARING – GLEN BELLOWS –Reasonable Use
Exception to allow development of a single-family dwelling on approximately
2.81 acres in the Rural Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING – BARBARA & MARTEN LONG –
Re-plat application to allow the consolidation of lots 13 & 14 in Desert
Aire #6 in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
6. PUBLIC HEARING – RONALD KREGER – Re-plat application to allow consolidation of lots 27 & 28 Sunland Estate No. 2 in the Shoreline Development-4 zone of Grant County. (Continuance requested to January, 2002 – see Letter in file)
S. 1, T. 18, R. 22 Kent ( 01-3226)
7. PUBLIC HEARING – DESERT AIRE RURAL VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT REGULATION – continued from November 7, 2001.
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner