Chairman: Gary Piercy
FEBRUARY 6, 2002
Review and Approval of January 2, 2002 Planning Commission Minutes
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Ralph & Josephine Bacon –
Replat/Lot Consolidation of lots 324 & 325 of Desert Aire #1 in the Rural
Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – David Rang – Reasonable Use
Exception to allow the development of a single-family dwelling on a 2.90 acre
parcel in the Agricultural zone of Grant County.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – Norman & Thelma Buckley –
Reasonable Use Exception to allow development of a single-family dwelling. This
subject parcel is currently undergoing a two-lot subdivision of 23.02 acres
pursuant to a court order. This reasonable use permit is for lot #1, which is
approx. 10 acres in size in the Agricultural zone of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING – Juanita Longacre – Preliminary
Plat to subdivide a 40-acre parcel into eight, five-acre lots in the Rural Residential-1
zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING – Richard Littleton – Preliminary
Plat to subdivide a 39.71 acre parcel into eight, 4.85 acre lots in the Rural
Residential–1 zone of Grant County.
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner