Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
MAY 1, 2002
Review and Approval of April 3, 2002 Planning Commission Minutes.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Maiers Enterprises, LLC. – Unified Development Code Amendment to permit Mineral Extraction as a Discretionary or Conditional Use in the Urban and Rural Heavy Industrial Zones and on parcels already containing a valid and legal asphalt plant.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – Roger & Nancy Schmahl – Replat/Lot Consolidation of lots 464 & 465 in Desert Aire #1 in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – Robert DeLeon – Preliminary Long Plat to subdivide a 46.05 acre parcel into 9 lots of various sizes in the Rural Residential-1 & Rural Residential-3 zones of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING – Brian & Julie Haskins – Replat/Lot Consolidation of lots 29 & 30 in Desert Aire #6 in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING – Paul & Beatrice Johnson – Replat/Lot Consolidation of Lots 42 & 43 in Desert Aire #1 located in the Rural Village Residential-1 zone of Grant County.
6. PUBLIC HEARING – CHAMBERLAIN FAMILY TRUST – REPLAT of the approved Desert View Acres Preliminary Plat to establish a three-phase development plan.
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner