Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE - EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
OCTOBER 2, 2002 @ 7:00 P.M.
Review and Approval of September 4, 2002 Planning Commission Minutes.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Keith Hansen – Preliminary Long Plat of 34.71 acres into 30 lots in the Urban Residential 2 zone of Grant County.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – Banks Lake Developers Inc. – Preliminary Long Plat of 125 acres in the Rural Residential –2 zone of Grant County. The proposed lot size average is five (5) acres.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – Steve Roylance – Reasonable Use Exception to allow development of a single family dwelling on a 1.13 acre parcel in the Agricultural zone of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING - Ron Palelek – Minor Zone Change to change the land use zone of approximately 144 acre from Rural Remote to Rural Freeway Commercial zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING – Mary Kile – Reasonable Use Exception to allow the development of a duplex family dwell on a .29 acre parcel in the Rural Residential –2 zone of Grant County.
6. PUBLIC HEARING – Granco Federal Credit Union – Reasonable Use Exception to allow the development of vacant acreage into a single-family residence in the Rural Residential –1 zone of Grant County.
PLANNING COMMISSION – Questions & Comments
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner