Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE, EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
MAY 7, 2003 @ 7:00 P.M.
Review and Approval of April 2, 2003 Planning Commission Minutes.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Eaves Encroachment - Uniform Development Code Amendment to Chapter 23.12 Development Standards of the Unified Development Code affecting Eave encroachment into side yard setbacks.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – Quincy Port - Binding Site Plan creating 33 lots with internal roads, a railroad loop, and water and sewer trunk lines in the Master Planned Industrial and the Urban Heavy Industrial Zones of Grant County.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – Donald & Deborah Carrigan - Reasonable Use Exception to allow the development of a single-family dwelling in the Shoreline Development 1 Zone of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING – Jim Young - Reasonable Use Exception to allow the development of a single-family dwelling on a 1.15-acre parcel in the Rural Urban Reserve Zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING –Paul Bernsen- Preliminary Plat to allow the development of a seven lot subdivision in the Urban Residential 2 zone of Grant County.
6. PUBLIC HEARING – Jay & Rebecca Haugen - Replat of lot #190 of Larson Subdivision in order to create two lots in the Urban Residential 3 Zone of Grant County.
Planning Commission – Questions and Comments
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner