AMENDED * AGENDA
Chairman: Gary Piercy
COMMISSIONERS’ HEARING ROOM - GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE, EPHRATA, WASHINGTON
JULY 2, 2003 @ 7:00 P.M.
Review and Approval of June 4, 2003 Planning Commission Minutes.
1. PUBLIC HEARING – Walter & Maria Stephens - Minor Zone Change of 40-acres from Agriculture to Rural Residential-1.
2. PUBLIC HEARING – Ron & Rebecca Sawyer - Minor Zone Change of 5.09 acres from Urban Residential - 3 to Urban Commercial - 1 on a parcel that had previously been zoned Commercial, is located adjacent to a Urban Commercial-1 zone and has an existing commercial use.
3. PUBLIC HEARING – John Albrandt - Replat to divide lot 15 of Crook Estates into two 4.5-acre lots in the Rural Residential - 1 Zone of Grant County.
4. PUBLIC HEARING – Ruben and Maria Ramirez - Preliminary Long Plat to allow a subdivision consisting of six lots in the Urban Residential - 3 Zone of Grant County.
5. PUBLIC HEARING - Vivian Olsick - Preliminary Long Plat to allow five lots in the Rural Residential - 1 Zone of Grant County.
6. PUBLIC HEARING - Comp Plan Amendment Cycle - Continuation from May 21, 2003 and June 4, 2003 Public Hearings.
Bill Sumrall - Project Planner
Planning Commission – Questions and Comments
Staff Update on RAID's
Home | Assessor | Auditor | Building/Fire
Marshall | Commissioner